Solenoid Interlock Safety Switches
Solenoid interlocks, operating in combination with control elements of a machine, e.g. fail-safe standstill monitors or fail-safe delay timers, ensure that sliding, hinged and removable guarding devices, such as grids, hoods or doors, cannot be opened until hazardous conditions (e.g. running-down movements) have come to an end.
Please CONTACT US and one of our experienced sales staff can assist you with any Solenoid Interlock Safety Switch product.
- Euchner CES Safety Switches with Internal Evaluation
- Euchner CES Safety Switches with External Evaluation
- Schmersal AZM400 Tech Brief
- Schmersal AZM400 Motorized Safety Bolt Lock
- Schmersal AZM300 Tech Brief
- Schmersal AZM300 RFID Solenoid Interlock
- Schmersal Electronic Safety Sensors & Locking Devices Tech Brief
- Schmersal Electronic Safety Sensors & Solenoid Interlocks
- Schmersal AZM200 Solenoid Interlock with Door Handle Actuator Tech Brief
- Schmersal AZM201 Solenoid Interlock with RFID Tech Brief
Control Components offers the entire line of Euchner, Schmersal, ABB Jokab, and IDEC Solenoid interlock safety switches.