Switches and Pilot Devices
Switches and pilot devices consist of operators, holders, contact blocks, pushbuttons, pilot lights, selectors, key switches, emergency stop switches, and potentiometers. They’re available to fit 8-30 mm panel meter cutouts. The most popular range of switches and pilot devices are the 22 mm and 30 mm models. Control Components is pleased to offer switches and pilot devices from top manufacturers including GE, IDEC, and ABB. Here are some of the benefits our switches and pilot devices we offer:
- IEC and NEMA style mounting models which feature chrome plated locking rings that screw onto a die cast body.
- Illuminated and non-illuminated models.
- Miniature models with snap action gold plated contacts, and larger models with double break contacts.
- Super bright LED or incandescent illumination.
- Modular construction for maximum flexibility.
- UL Listed, CSA Certified, Demko Approved, and CE Marked.
- Wide variety of IP protection ranges.
Whether you’re looking for IDEC pilot lights or an ABB operator, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you find what you need for your application. If you’d like more information on the switches and pilot devices we offer please click a manufacturer.