Variable Frequency Drives
The new Hitachi NE-S1 is an economical, easy to use compact speed control inverter designed for the OEM and System Integrator markets. It comes with preconfigured parameters allowing for fast integration to most applications. Models are available in 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2 and 3 HP with single and three phase input voltages.
The Hitachi WJ200 Inverter Series is a versatile compact inverter with powerful features for a wide range of applications, including fan and pump control. Models are available from 1/8-20 HP with single and three phase input voltages. Features Include:
- High starting torque (200%) and dramatically improved speed stability with advanced sensorless vector control
- Simplified auto-tuning procedure
- Easy setup and operation via standard integral keypad, optional enhanced keypad, or via PC software
- Dynamic braking transistor in all models
Hitachi’s industrial SJ700 Series AC Variable Speed Drives and inverters are the first off-the-shelf units with integral easy sequence programmable functionality (EzSQ) as a standard feature. The SJ700 Series inverters can handle complex applications with ease because of the new Easy Sequence (EzSQ) programming software, precise positioning, and safe stop according to EN954-1. Features include:
- Available models from 1/2-500 HP
- Advanced Sensorless Vector Control and Auto Tuning
- "Easy Sequence" (EzSQ) software
- High starting torque at low speeds (150% at 0.3Hz)
- Full Vector Control with optional Feedback Board
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding Hitachi VFD drives or click the link below for more information on the VFD drives Hitachi offers.