Through-beam photoelectric sensors provide the longest sensing ranges with the highest gains for the harshest environments. Access to both sides of the application is required because both the emitter and receiver must be mounted and wired.
Please CONTACT US if you need assistance in selecting the right sensor for your application.
Advantages of Thru-beam sensors:
- Longest sensing ranges
- High gain for contaminated environments
- Not effected by second surface conditions
- Not effected by color, texture or reflectivity
- Most reliable sensing mode
- Good for part counting with aperture