Multifunctional Gate Boxes
Euchners's MGB (Multifunctional Gate Box) is a unique interlocking or guard locking system for the protection of safety doors on machines and systems. It is more than a safety switch, more than a bolt, and offers a lot more functionality. The MGB will work on both hinged and sliding doors. The basic system comprising of the handle module and interlocking/locking module includes numerous functions. Guard locking, escape release or other functions such as buttons for start/stop and Emergency stop are available. The MGB2 is equipped with changeable color lenses for pushbuttons, allowing the customer to use their desired colors. And with its modular design, an MGB control module can be added to function as a small operator panel.
Please CONTACT US and one of our experienced sales staff can assist you with any Euchner MGB product.
- RFID technology
- Aux release on front
- Integrated lockout
- Available with up to 4 monitoring outputs
- Optional handle escape release
- Optional buttons and lights can be added directly to the panel
- Change actuating direction without disassembling
- Non-locking, Mechanical locking and Electrical locking versions available
- Interchangable pushbuttons available
- Connection through threaded openings, RC18 or M12 12-pin plugs
- Available with Ethernet/IP and Profinet interface
Euchner MGB Gate Boxes