Linear transducers are used to provide highly accurate and reliable position control signals. Balluff’s linear transducers use a non-contact magnetostrictive technology that ensures performance will not drop off over time as is the case with linear potentiometers. Industrial position monitoring and measurement applications can be very demanding but Balluff linear transducers will prove themselves time and time again. Here are some benefits of using Balluff’s linear transducers:
- Wide variety of housing styles and electrical interfaces
- 1" to 300" stroke lengths
- High resolution, repeatability, and linearity
- Resistant to shock, vibration, and electrical interference
- Absolute output signals, even after power interruption; no re-homing necessary
Please CONTACT US and one of our experienced sales staff can assist you with any Linear Transducer product.
- Balluff Linear Position Sensors Full Catalog
- Balluff Linear Position Sensors with Ethernet/IP Interface
- Balluff Profile-Style Transducer w/ Digital DPI/IP Interface
- Balluff Explosion Proof Linear Position Sensors
- Balluff Hazardous Location Linear Sensor w/ Profibus Interface
- Balluff Profile-Style Transducer w/ SSI Interface
- Balluff Non-Contact Linear Position Sensors w/ IO-Link
- Balluff Linear Position Sensor with Analog Output
Control Components is pleased to supply you Balluff’s full line of linear transducers.