Linear transducers are used to provide highly accurate and reliable position control signals. Balluff’s linear transducers use a non-contact magnetostrictive technology that ensures performance will not drop off over time as is the case with linear potentiometers. Industrial position monitoring and measurement applications can be very demanding but Balluff linear transducers will prove themselves time and time again. Here are some benefits of using Balluff’s linear transducers:
- Wide variety of housing styles and electrical interfaces
- 1" to 300" stroke lengths
- High resolution, repeatability, and linearity
- Resistant to shock, vibration, and electrical interference
- Absolute output signals, even after power interruption; no re-homing necessary
Can't find your part number? CONTACT US
Control Components is pleased to supply you Balluff’s full line of linear transducers. If you would like more information please click the link below. If you have any questions regarding Balluff linear transducers please don’t hesitate to contact us.