Through-beam photoelectric sensors provide the longest sensing ranges with the highest gains for the harshest environments. Access to both sides of the application is required because both the emitter and receiver must be mounted and wired.
Advantages of Thru-beam sensors:
- Longest sensing ranges
- High gain for contaminated environments
- Not effected by second surface conditions
- Not effected by color, texture or reflectivity
- Most reliable sensing mode
- Good for part counting with aperture
Can't find your part number? CONTACT US
Control Components is an authorized distributor for full line of Balluff, Pepperl+Fuchs, IDEC, and Carlo Gavazzi Thru-beam photoelectric sensors.