There are several different configurations of terminal blocks. The most common is screw clamp; the other two being spring and IDC. Terminal blocks are easily mounted onto aluminum DIN Rail and many compact space saving models are available. Control Components is pleased to offer you ABB Entrelec and IDEC terminal blocks and here are some of the benefits of using these lines:
- UL, CSA, VDE, IEC and other worldwide approvals
- ABB Entrelec end stops and terminal blocks are space-saving, industry standard DIN rail mountable with the colors, functions and connection technologies that customers demand
- Available in sectional or one piece construction
- Screw clamp, spring clamp, and IDC models
- Functions include feed-through, double deck, triple deck, ground, disconnect, fuse, and sensor actuator for all market technologies
If you have any questions regarding terminal blocks please contact us or click on a manufacturer below for more information.